859 West Queensway Condos
- Property type: Condos
- City: Toronto
- Number of Storeys: 14
- Total Number of Suites: 238
- Suites Starting Floor: 2
- Floor Plans: 24
- Suite Size Range: 591 - 1190 sq ft
- Ceiling Height: 9" , 10"
- Price / sq ft from: $558
- Parking Price: $35,000 per space
- LOCKER (parking level): $4,000 each
- LOCKER (above ground): $6,000 each
- Architects: Teeple Architects
- Est. Occupancy: Nov 2021
- VIP Launch: Feb 28, 2018
- Total Min. Deposit : 20%
- DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: Only 10% paid in the first year $5,000 with offer Balance to 5% in 30 days 5% in 180 days 5% in 365 days 5% On Occupancy
- INTERNATIONAL DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: $5000 with offer Balance to 5% in 30 days 10% in 90 days 10% in 180 days 5% in 365 days 5% On occupancy
- MAINTENANCE:: $0.56 per square foot, hydro separately metered.
- TAXES:: As per the city of Toronto, approx. 1 % of purchase price
- Dining Room
- FITNESS CENTRE
- Games Room
- Outdoor Lounge Area
- PARTY ROOM
- Yoga Room
859 West Queensway Condos is a New Condo development by First-Avenue located at Islington and The Queensway, Toronto.
A 14-storey crisp white facade and contemporary architecture sets 859 West Queensway Condos apart from the rest in the area. First Avenue and Latch Developments have teamed up to present this aesthetically unique project to Islington Ave and The Queensway in Toronto.
The Queensway Community
Located in a neighbourhood surrounded by plenty green spaces, The Queensway offers a vibrant and active lifestyle that is known to attract young families and professionals alike. Residents will enjoy living near Queensway Park with 2 baseball fields and a tennis court that changes into a hockey rink when the weather calls for it!
Conveniently situated near downtown Toronto, this neighbourhood features great retail, delicious eateries and lots to see and do.
There are many transit options along The Queensway- this Etobicoke condominium has a Walk Score of 85/100 which mean that most errands can be accomplished without a car.
Residents will enjoy living in an area that is serviced by 10 transit routes in addition to the Mimico Go Bus station conveniently located 20 minutes away.
Motorist will enjoy quick access to both the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427.
Great Investment Opportunity
Investors and first-time homebuyers alike will see the benefits of this modern 238-unit project. With retail space at street level and its close proximate to transit, these units will surely sell fast.
859 West Queensway Condos Nearby Amenities
Living along The Queensway provides numerous options for eateries, shopping, parks, schools, and excitement!