- Property type: Condos
- City: Toronto
- Occupancy: Mar 2021
- Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
- Developer: Menkes Developments
- Landscape Architect: NAK Design Group
- Interior Design: Patton Design Studio
- Amenities: Welcoming Lobby, Party Room, Private Dining Room, Fully Equipped Catering Kitchen, Co-Work Area, Meeting Rooms, Theatre Room, Play Zone, Outdoor Terrace, State-of-the-Art Gym, Yoga Studio with WELLBEATS, Kickboxing Studio
Lively. Vibrant. Young. Convenient
Inspired by its location on Dundas East intersection, in.DE is an artistic nod to a neighbourhood that’s undergoing a great revival. Minutes from Ryerson University, and a short walk from the acclaimed Innovation District and the bright lights of Dundas Square, it’s an exciting address that has a lot to offer. A magnet for those who are open to adventure, open to new experiences.
60 Years Of Building Excellence
With A History That Spans Over 60 Years,
Menkes Is Known For Its High Quality And Innovative Developments.
From elegant homes to complete master-planned communities, to luxury condominiums and office and industrial space, it has left an indelible mark on the GTA landscape. Brilliant architecture, exceptional interior design and luxurious amenities come standard with every Menkes home. As a result, the company is continuously recognized by myriad esteemed awards associations, including TARION, Summit International Awards and the BOMA Awards.
Toronto At A Glance
- 2nd largest public transit system in North America
- Home to one of the world’s biggest clusters of mobile application companies
- 4th largest city in North America with 2.8 million residents
- GTA population of 6.4 million
- Over 180 languages and dialects are spoken here
- The most youthful city among 25 global cities
Landscape Architect:designed To Embrace Site Features, In.de’s Unique Architecture Will Make It Stand Out In A Changing Neighbourhood.
The building with its strong straight lines has a gradual curve along its entire length and offers unparalleled views of the downtown core. The other architectural detail that makes in.DE distinct is the podium façade. Its design is inspired by the existing horizontal and vertical rhythms present in the adjacent buildings. The first two floors of the façade are organized into three portions, each having two bays, expressing a finer grain fabric along Dundas Street.
What Makes in.DE A Great Investment
In a city where opportunity lives at every street corner, in.DE with its prime location, easy access to transit and necessities of life makes a great investment.
- World Class Education Institutes: Ryerson University, University of Toronto and George Brown College are a short walk or bike ride away from in.DE.
- Technology Central: With 14,700+ tech firms, including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Shopify and more, Toronto is a magnet for technology-focused businesses. And in.DE sits in the middle of it all.
- Discovery District: in.DE is at the centre of a rapidly expanding innovation district. An area that houses and attracts the best minds in biomedical sciences, energy and environment, health research, finance and commerce.
- Epicentre Of Finance: Only minutes from Bay Street, the country’s financial capital, home to the big 5 banks, TSX and other major financial institutions.
- Hub Of Life Sciences: in.DE is steps from St. Michael’s Hospital, one of Toronto’s leading teaching and research hospitals.
- Superior Accessibility: Whether its transit, walk or bike, in.DE gets the highest score.
- Heart Of Retail: Minutes from Dundas Square, the shopping mecca of Eaton Centre, it’s close to all things exciting.
The Technology Of Success
The employment and educational opportunities, especially in the tech industry, makes Toronto one of the most dynamic cities in the world. in.DE’s prime location allows easy access to the city’s expanding tech ecosystem. Its proximity to business incubators like Digital Media Zone (DMZ), Innovation Zones (MARs) and centres of higher education and research makes it an ideal place for students and professionals.
“Toronto has the greatest tech presence in Canada and its growth in tech surpasses the national average – this is why the region is so highly respected globally as a source of tech talent and investments”. Tech Toronto
“It’s the real world, not a tech la-la land. When you’re building a product for real, diverse people, it’s important to do it with and among real, diverse people.” Michael Katchen, Wealthsimple
“A safe community that embraces people’s differences, rather than managing them.”
Ben Baldwin, The Founder City Project And Scaledriver
In The Best Of Health
In.dE Is Just Minutes From Some Of The World’s Best Healthcare And Life Sciences Research Facilities.
The city’s famous downtown research, teaching and Level 1 trauma care, St. Michael’s Hospital is a 10-minute walk from its front door. St. Michael’s is home to the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, a leading healthcare research and knowledge transferring facility.
Education That Makes The Grade
An education-focused city, Toronto has several world-class higher education institutes within its precincts. With an average of 24,000 students enrolled annually in its four universities and four colleges, the city is a leader in academia. In fact, its one of the top 20 best student cities in the world. Mere steps from these centres of learning, in.DE is a great place for today’s students and tomorrow’s entrepreneurs to call home.
Work & Play
With designated spaces for work and play, the amenities at in.DE complement the lives of its residents. Its Tech Lounge, Meeting Rooms and Communal Workspace make remote working easy. While its Event Lounge, Private Dining Room, Games Lounge and Gym ensure residents can enjoy quality downtime.